• Adobe is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
• CompactFlash is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation.
• Windows is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
• Macintosh is a registered trademark of Apple Corporation in the United States and other countries.
• All other corporate and product names and trademarks mentioned in this manual are the property of their respective owners.
• This digital camera supports Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.21 (also called "Exif Print"). Exif Print is a standard that enhances compatibility between digital cameras and printers. By connecting to an Exif Print-compliant printer, the shooting information is incorporated to optimize the print output.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for class B digital devices, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. The cable with the ferrite core provided with the digital camera must be used with this equipment in order to comply with Class B limits in Subpart B of Part 15 of the FCC rules.
Do not make any changes or modifications to the equipment unless otherwise specified in the manual. If such changes or modifications should be made, you could be required to stop operation of the equipment. Canon U.S.A. Inc.
One Canon Plaza, Lake Success, NY 11042, U.S.A. Tel No. (516)328-5600
This digital apparatus does not exceed the Class B limitsfor radio noise emissions from digital apparatus as set outin the interference-causing equipment standard entitled "Digital Apparatus", ICES-003 of the Industry Canada.
When connecting to and using a household power outlet, use only AC Adapter Kit ACK-E4 (rated input: 100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz, rated output: 12.6 V DC). Using anything else can cause fire, overheating, or electrical shock.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS — This manual contains important safety and operating instructions for Battery Charger LC-E4.
2. Before using the charger, read all instructions and cautionary remarks on (1) the charger, (2) the battery pack, and (3) the product using the battery pack.
3. CAUTION — To reduce risk of injury, charge only the Battery Pack LP-E4. Other types of batteries may burst, causing personal injury and other damage.
4. Do not expose the charger to rain or snow.
5. Use of an attachment not recommended or sold by Canon may result in fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
6. To reduce risk of damage to electric plug and cord, pull by plug rather than by cord when disconnecting charger.
7. Make sure cord is located so that it will not be stepped on, tripped over, or otherwise subjected to damage or stress.
8. Do not operate the charger with damaged cord or plug - replace them immediately.
9. Do not operate the charger if it has received a sharp blow, been dropped, or otherwise damaged in any way; take it to a qualified serviceman.
10. Do not disassemble the charger; take it to a qualified serviceman when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of electric shock or fire.
11. To reduce risk of electric shock, unplug charger from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
Unless otherwise stated in this manual, there are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified serviceman.
The Lithium ion/polymer battery that powers the product is recyclable. Please call 1-800-8-BATTERY for information on how to recycle this battery.
For CA, USA only
Included lithium battery contains Perchlorate Material - special handling may apply.
See www.dtsc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate/ for details.
Was this article helpful?