With AC Adapter Kit ACK-E4, you can connect the camera to a household power outlet and not worry about the battery level.
1 Connect the DC plug.
• Connect the DC Coupler's plug to the AC adapter's DC terminal.
2 Connect the power cord.
• Connect the power plug to the power outlet, then connect the power cord to the AC adapter.
3 Insert the DC Coupler.
• Insert the coupler firmly all the way, turn the release handle as shown by the arrow.
• The DC Coupler is not water-resistant, so do not get it wet when using it outdoors.
• Do not connect or disconnect the power cord or DC Coupler while the camera's power switch is set to <ON>.
Was this article helpful?