The battery cannot be recharged.
• You are using the wrong battery.
• The battery pack is not properly attached to the battery charger.
► Attach the battery pack properly to the charger. (p.20)
The camera does not operate even when the power switch is set to <0N>.
• The battery is exhausted.
• The battery is not installed properly.
► Install the battery properly. (p.22)
• Battery compartment cover is not closed.
► Close the battery compartment cover securely. (p.22)
• CF card slot cover is not closed.
The access lamp still blinks even when the power switch is set to <OFF>.
• If you set the power switch to <OFF> right after shooting, the access lamp will still light/blink for a few seconds until the camera finishes recording the image onto the CF card.
► When the camera finishes recording the image to the CF card, the access lamp will stop blinking and the power will turn off automatically.
The battery becomes exhausted quickly.
• The battery is not fully charged.
• The battery's service life has expired.
► Replace the battery pack with a new one.
The camera turns off by itself.
► Press the shutter button halfway. If you do not want auto power off to take effect, set [C Auto power off] on the menu to [Off].
Only the <<c> icon blinks on the top LCD panel.
• The battery is almost exhausted.
Was this article helpful?
Are You Frustrated Because Your Graphics Are Not Looking Professional? Have You Been Slaving Over Your Projects, But Find Yourself Not Getting What You Want From Your Generic Graphic Software? Well, youre about to learn some of the secrets and tips to enhance your images, photos and other projects that you are trying to create and make look professional.