1. After turning on or waking the camera, select one of the shooting modes in the Creative zone such as P (you can't select the white balance when using any of the Basic modes).
2. Press the WB button on the back of the camera to bring up the white balance menu. It is the top button on the Cross keys.
3. Use the left/right Cross keys to select the proper white balance for your shooting situation.
4. Press the Set button to lock in your selection.
5. Check the camera display to ensure that the proper white balance is selected.
Was this article helpful?
Although we usually tend to think of the digital camera as the best thing since sliced bread, there are both pros and cons with its use. Nothing is available on the market that does not have both a good and a bad side, but the key is to weigh the good against the bad in order to come up with the best of both worlds.