1. After turning on or waking the camera, select one of the shooting modes in the Creative zone such as P (you can't select the white balance when using any of the Basic modes).
2. Press the WB button on the back of the camera to bring up the white balance menu. It is the top button on the Cross keys.
3. Use the left/right Cross keys to select the proper white balance for your shooting situation.
4. Press the Set button to lock in your selection.
5. Check the camera display to ensure that the proper white balance is selected.
Was this article helpful?
To begin with your career in photography at the right path, you need to gather more information about it first. Gathering information would provide you guidance on the right steps that you need to take. Researching can be done through the internet, talking to professional photographers, as well as reading some books about the subject. Get all the tips from the pros within this photography ebook.